This role provides administrative support to Underwriters by performing tasks within the insurance policy lifecycle. The main responsibility is to ensure compliance with the agreed appetite, authority, guidelines and processes of the insurance company.
- Bachelor’s degree or final year of studies with no previous work experience needed or
- High School diploma with at least 5 years of experience in any type of administrative job
- English Fluency – advanced speaking, reading and writing
- Computer Literacy – Windows Operating System and MS Office
- Efficiently complete administrative tasks related to the policy life cycle
- Determine insured’s loss exposure, coverage, premium and conditions to be fulfilled
- Carefully follow insurance guidelines and procedures and make decisions accordingly
- Issue documents related to the policy
Our recruitment team diligently reviews all submitted resumes.
If your resume matches our requirements, you will be called for a short phone interview in English.
Next step, we send you a link for an online testing. We hope it’s not too difficult! 🙂
Best of the best will get a chance to start with their training and become members of our OIP family!
You will be provided with a coursebook, followed by a test.
We look forward to meeting you in person.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Phone Interview. If your application is not selected, your resume will remain in our database in case it matches other opportunities in the future. We appreciate your interest in OIP and respect the time you took to apply for our position. You can always request to have your personal information removed or updated by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
OIP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates as well as discrimination and harrassment free environment for all employees. All employment decisions at OIP are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoffs, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. OIP will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics, and welcomes applicants of all legal working ages.