Information we collect
As a Data Processor, we receive your Personal Data from our Customers. We only process your Personal Data in their direction through their use of our Services which are governed by the contracts. As a Data Controller, we collect Personal Data to provide the best possible experience when you utilize our Website, for example, or when you contact us about our Services. We will collect and process all or some of the following Personal Information about you:
- Hiring Information/Job Applicants – Personal Data that you provide us by applying for the position in our company and submitting a CV and additional documents (cover letter, recommendation letter), such as:
● Contact information: name, last name, phone number, email address and other contact details
● Biographical and Demographic information: gender, job title/position, and occupation
● Location information
● The information you submitted with CV: work history, education and language skills and details about your current employment
● Other information from your application
● Information from correspondence – if you contact us, we will typically keep a record of that correspondence
- Contact us Form/Inquiries/Live Chat – Personal Data that you provide us by contacting our HR, Marketing or Sales departments for various inquiries, such as:
● Contact information: name, last name, phone number, email address and other contact details
● Location Information
● Other information you have shared with us regarding your inquiry
- Newsletters/Survey/Flyer information – We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for different purposes, such as satisfaction survey. Also, we may send you newsletters and flyers with a legitimate interest in tailoring our marketing communications, to help us better understand your needs and improve our services. In such circumstances, we shall collect the information provided in the completed survey
- Activities on Social Networking Sites (SNS) – If you choose to participate in (for example, by “liking” OIP’s profile on Facebook or Instagram, posting a message), we will have access to the information you divulge which may include personal information, depending on your SNS privacy settings
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
OIP collects Personal Data to provide outstanding customer service, operate the Services we provide to Customers, for marketing of our Services and for the recruitment purposes. When we share data with others, we put contractual arrangements and security mechanisms in place to protect the date and comply with our data protection, confidentiality, and security standards.
- Hiring Information – We obtain information about you when you use our website to apply for the job position. We will process Personal Data that you provide to us solely for recruiting purposes (including by potentially contacting any references provided in your CV)
- Contact us Form/Inquiries/Live Chat – We obtain information about you when you use our Website to make various inquiries. We will process Personal Data to answer your inquiries, where needed, to connect you with the relevant services and to send you quote estimates when you ask for it
- Newsletters/Survey/Flyer information – We obtain information about you when we send you surveys, newsletters, and flyers with an intent of tailoring our marketing communications, to help us better understand your needs and improve our services. In such circumstances, we shall collect the information provided in the completed survey and newsletters/flyers, if any
WHO DO WE SHARE IT WITH
We do not use, disclose, sell or transfer any Confidential Information without consent unless required or permitted by law or regulation. In cases of permitted disclosure, we will disclose information in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose provided. In reviewing your CV, there are some circumstances where we may disclose your Personal Data including:
- To OIP employees who are involved in our recruitment and selection processes, for example, relevant Directors, Assistant Directors and members of our Human Resources
- To recruitment agencies which, from time to time, assist us in our recruitment and selection processes
- To other organizations who help us store data, access data or provide services to us
- To the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisers, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws
- In reviewing your inquiry submitted through our contact form and live chat or information collected through different
- Surveys, there are some circumstances where we may disclose your Personal Data including:
● To OIP employees who are involved in our Business Development and Marketing activities such as relevant
● Directors, Assistant Directors and members of our Business Development and Marketing
● To other organizations who help us store data, access data or provide services to us
● To the extent necessary or appropriate to government agencies, advisers, and other third parties in order to comply with applicable laws
Personal Data may be shared with third-party service providers who need the Personal Data to perform their work on OIP behalf. OIP takes appropriate steps to ensure that third parties protect your Personal Data. We will only share personal data with others when we are legally permitted to do so. When we share data with others, we put contractual arrangements and security mechanisms in place to protect the data and comply with our data protection, confidentiality, and security standards.
The security of your Personal Data and our Customers’ information is important to us. We maintain a comprehensive information security program designed to ensure the security of your Personal Data by implementing physical, technical, and administrative measures and safeguards. We follow best practices and generally accepted standards to store and protect the Personal Data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate. Our Information Security Team regularly reviews our security and privacy practices and enhances them as necessary to help ensure the integrity of our systems and your Personal Data. Nonetheless, security vulnerabilities are continually evolving which means that no security measures can guarantee absolute security, but we will use reasonable efforts to prevent the accidental or unlawful loss, misuse or alteration of your Personal Data. We adhere to internationally recognized security standards and our information security management system relating to client confidential data is independently certified as compliant with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013. We have a framework of policies, procedures, and trainings in place covering data protection, confidentiality, and security and regularly review the appropriateness of the measures we have in place to keep the data we hold secure.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We review our data retention periods for Personal Data on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfill our statutory obligations. We will hold your Personal Data in our systems for as long as is necessary to provide the Services you have requested, and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. In the absence of specific legal, regulatory or contractual requirements, our baseline retention period for records and other collected documentary evidence does not exceed 1 year.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our services are not intended for and may not be used by children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 15 through the website. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 15, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact us.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
If you have any questions in relation to our use of your personal information, you should first contact us as described further below. Under certain conditions, you may have the right to require us to:
- Provide you with further details on the use we make of your information
- Provide you with a copy of information that you have provided to us
- Update any inaccuracies in the personal information we hold
- Delete any Personal Information we no longer have a lawful ground to use
- Where processing is based on consent, to withdraw your consent so that we stop that particular processing
- Object to any processing based on the legitimate interests ground unless our reasons for undertaking that processing outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights
- Restrict how we use your information whilst a complaint is being investigated
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exemptions to safeguard the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime) and our interests (e.g. the maintenance of legal privilege). If you exercise any of these rights we will check your entitlement and respond in most cases within a month.
AMENDMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
To update personal data submitted to us, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, where appropriate, contact us via the relevant website contact form page or by amending the personal details held on relevant applications which you submitted. When practically possible, once we are informed that any personal data processed by us is no longer accurate, we will make corrections (where appropriate) based on your updated information.
REVOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING CONTENT
You have the right to revoke the consent in the processing of data in writing. The right of revocation can be given at any times. To withdraw the consent to our processing of your personal data please email us at email@example.com or, to stop receiving an email from a marketing list, please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email received from us.
RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR OBJECT TO OUR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information at any time, on reasonable grounds relating to your particular situation, unless the processing is required by law. In such case, we will no longer process or restrict the processing of the personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about our privacy notice or practices, or in connection with the processing of your personal data, please contact us via email address – firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the following address: Terazije 5, 11000 Belgrade. We will respond to all requests, inquiries, or concerns within thirty (30) days. You also have a right to file a complaint with the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection. For further information on your rights and how to complain to the Commissioner, please refer to the https://www.poverenik.rs/sr/.
Policy last updated: Septemeber 24th, 2019